Lake Como, with its 46 km, offers to its visitors, and also to the locals, a huge number of beaches to go to during the summer in search of relaxation and freshness.
Below you will find a list of the best beaches in Lake Como with the details of the services offered by each of them, in this way you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Lido di Cernobbio
This is one of the most suggestive areas of all the beaches around the Como Lake. Thanks to its view and the surrounding mountains, this beach delight its visitors with an amazing panorama. Here you can find an area dedicated to swimming pools and a splendid solarium equipped with sunbeds and gazebos; season tickets are available to reserve your space.
- Piazza Risorgimento 5, Cernobbio (CO)
- It has swimming pools and solarium
- There are a restaurant and a pizzeria
- The location can be rented for private events
Lido di Villa Olmo
Lido di Villa Olmo is one of the most visited Lake Como beaches during the summer months. This structure is designed for the needs of everyone: for adults, which can take advantage of the solarium area, and for children, as they can have fun in the large pool of Villa Olmo.
- Via per Cernobbio 2, Como
- Possibility to rent umbrellas, sunbeds and deck chairs
- There is a wellness area
- Ample parking
Lido di Moltrasio
This beach is located in the northern part of Lake Como, about 15 minutes from the city and near the Hotel Imperiale. The access to Lido di Moltrasio is subject to charges, but thanks to the variety of services it is definitely worth it. The area, indeed, is equipped with numerous bars, restaurants and pizzerias where you can eat and spend good time.
- Via Regina 27, Moltrasio (CO)
- In this area you can swim in lake Como
- Possibility of water skiing and snorkeling
- There are numerous catering outlets
Spiaggetta di Urio
A green corner, a garden on the lake beside a beautiful Romanic church. Surely the nearest cheap spot to swim in Como Lake.
- Via Regina 27, Carate Urio (CO)
- Only 6 Km far from the holiday home. You can reach it in 15 minutes by car or by bus or ferry. Check the App ‘Navigazione Laghi’ for ferry timetables
- Lawn on the lake
- Sun from early in the morning to late afternoon
- Bar inside
- The nearest restaurant is 100 meters away
Lido di Argegno
This Lake Como beach is a space fully dedicated to relaxation and families. The lido, indeed, is fully equipped with sun beds and umbrellas. In the pool there is constant supervision in order to guarantee the complete safety of your children while they are swimming in Como.
- Viale Lungo Telo on the right, Argegno (CO)
- It has a swimming pool with constant surveillance
- Spacious and comfortable spaces
- Perfect for families
On the other side of the lake, just in front of Cernobbio, few minutes far by car, 2 km from Como. It’s not only a beautiful spot where you can sunbathe, but where you can also practice a wonderful sport.
- Frazione Girola, Blevio (CO)
- Only few minutes far from the holiday home, 2 km far from Como.You can reach it by car,bus or ferry. Check the App ‘Navigazione Laghi’ for ferry timetables
- Sun till very late afternoon
Lido di Bellagio
It is one of the most famous shores of Lake Como: you can sunbathe during the day and dance at night. Lido di Bellagio offers a fully equipped beach provinding all kinds of comfort, including free Wi-Fi.
- Via Paolo Carcano 1, Bellagio (CO)
- Free Wi-Fi for hotel guests
- The beach can be reached by private boats
- Possibility to rent the entire structure for private events
Lido di Lenno
It is a modern and well-equipped beach. The cozy atmosphere and its position between the mountains and the Gulf of Venus, make it a truly breathtaking location. At night the Lido di Lenno transforms itself and leaves room for events and expert barmen. It is one of the best places to swim in Lake Como.
- Via Comoedia 1, Tremazzina (CO)
- The restaurant offers the cuisine of the Larian territory revisited in a modern way
- Possibility of organizing private events in the structure
- Shuttle service on Lake Como with stops at the beautiful villas overlooking the lake
Have you seen how many are the Lake Como beaches? Book your next holiday at La Corte di Zizi and plan your trip to discover the Lake Como swimming beaches!